Terms & Conditions
Please review these terms and conditions carefully.Definitions
- In these Conditions, except where the context otherwise requires or where it is otherwise expressly provided, the following expressions have the meanings respectively assigned to them, that is to say: “DUCK & HiPPO Group" means all companies and subsidiaries including but not limited to Singapore DUCKtours Pte Ltd, Russell Rocks Pte Ltd, Tourist Information Pte Ltd, Big Bus Pte Ltd.
- "Tours" refers to tours own and/or operated by DUCK & HiPPO Group, including but not limited to: Singapore 7 Sightseeing, DUCKtours, City Sightseeing Tours, The Original Tours, Sentosa-MBS-RWS Rhino, Singapore Trolley Tours, Red Lantern Tour, Moonlight Adventure, HiPPO Night City Tours, Little India, Chinatown Walking Tours and Singapore GOURMET Bus Lunch and Dinner Tours.
- "Craft" refers to any vehicles used for the tours, including but not limited to TOPless HiPPO double decker bus, coach, amphibious DUCK.
- "Authorised Agent" means a sales agent who has been appointed by DUCK & HiPPO to sell its Tours.
- "Ticket" means either the pre-paid ticket, or the Electronic (PDA) Ticket, in each case includes Conditions of Contract contained in it.
- In buying and joining the Tours, it is deemed that you have fully accepted all DUCK & HiPPO Group’s terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms, do not buy the tickets and do not join the tours.
- All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing. Please check and confirm your tour dates and timings at time of booking.
- Pre-paid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
- The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
- Please keep your ticket safe as there will be no replacement. You must show your ticket as you board. The ticket remains the property of the DUCK& HiPPO Group and must be produced for inspection and if requested to do so, be surrendered on demand to any authorised DUCK& HiPPO Group Official.
- Look after your ticket well. If you lose it, you lose your ride. Passengers found travelling without valid ticket will be charged the full fare. All tickets are non-transferable.
- A child (3-12 years old) is defined as in the ticket class at time of purchase. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Departure Points and Times
- DUCK & HiPPO Group endeavours to provide departure points and times for the Tours as accurate as possible. However, DUCK & HiPPO Group reserves the right to vary such departure points and times without prior notice to or consent from you, as circumstances require.
- DUCK & HiPPO Group reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service in the event of road closure, parades, floods or where reasonably prudent to do so without prior notice to or consent from you.
- While DUCK & HiPPO Group endeavours to operate its famous open-top double decker buses, it reserves the right to substitute these vehicles with coaches from time to time.
Right to Refuse Service
- If your conduct aboard the Tours is so as to endanger the craft or any person or property on board, or obstructs the crew in the performance of their duties, or fails to comply with any instruction of the crew, or behaves in a manner to which other passengers may reasonably object, DUCK & HiPPO Group may take such measures as it deems necessary to prevent continuation of such conduct, including restraint and/or eject you from the Tour without refund.
- Guests are asked to arrive at the DUCK & HiPPO Hub at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour. We are not responsible for failure to arrive at tour meeting point on time. If you do not show up on time, it will be deemed as a no-show and your tickets will be released.
- If you or your travel companions are running late or need assistance in finding the meeting point, do contact us via our guest hotline (+65 63386877) between 9am and 7pm and we will do our best to assist you in providing directions or altering your tour date, with ample advance notice given. Do note, however, that vacancies on alternative days are subject to availability. No refunds or compensation will be given in the event that we are not able to change your tour date or you miss your tour due to lateness.
- The Night Tours are rain or shine programmes, which means we will proceed as planned in the event of rain. Guests are strongly encouraged to bring an umbrella for the tours. Otherwise, ponchos are available for sale at our Hub.
- You are required to remain seated on the Tours and keep all limbs within the craft, especially while the craft is in motion.
- On all Hop-on and Hop-off tours, seats cannot be guaranteed on either decks. DUCK & HiPPO Group reserves the right, for safety reasons, to refuse you access to travel on a particular departure is full.
- Note that we will not be responsible for any adverse outcomes, including injury, illness, death, allergic reactions or losses (e.g. loss of enjoyment or personal belongings) arising from travel misfortunes.
- All children(3-12 years old) MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times. We reserve the right to refuse/eject guests who refuse to comply with this policy from the Tour(s) without refund.
Accident or Loss
- Please take care of all personal property while travelling at all times. The DUCK & HiPPO Group will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused.
- The DUCK & HiPPO Group shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of any/all services, including at ticket exchange points, as provided by the operator in the location.
- Where a ticket is purchased from one of Authorised Agents, any query regarding the ticket purchase, or any request for a refund for whatever reason, must be referred to the Authorised Agent who sold the ticket.
Use of Site
- In order to purchase the products and services using the payment method displayed on the Site, you must be 18 years of age or over. By using the Site, You confirm that you possess the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for the Site, including instructing the DUCK and HiPPO Group to collect any payments from a credit or debit card, and to use the Site in accordance with all terms and conditions. You confirm that all information supplied by you in using the Site is true and accurate.
Credit Card Payments
- All payment transactions are handled by the DUCK and HiPPO Group. Your credit/debit card and related personal details are collected by the DUCK and HiPPO Group only in order to process your order.
- You agree that you are responsible for all charges incurred by your use of the Site, including all bookings. You expressly authorize the DUCK & HiPPO Group to charge the credit card provided by you or listed on your account for any outstanding fees or costs due to the DUCK & HiPPO Group. If the credit/debit card holder for bookings is not you, it will be your responsibility to ensure that you have the card holder's consent before entering any related details, and that such details when entered are true.
- Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of date of the tour.
Modifications to the Content and Product Offerings on the Site
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspects of the Site or the content or the products or services available through the Site without prior notice.
- These conditions shall in all aspects, be governed by the law of Singapore.